The REACH Resource Centre is a constantly updated library of all REACH information products produced worldwide.
Find a resource
The Resource Centre can be browsed in three main ways:
- Browse by country (use the drop down menu or map)
- Simple search (using the bar at the top of the page)
- Advanced search (filter by product type, country and intervention)
While many resources on the Resource Centre are available to the general public, signing in allows access to a wider range of information products and tools. Signing in is obligatory to upload, verify and validate resources. Registered users can sign in with their username (usually firstname.lastname) or email address. Follow the link if you have forgotten your password. New users can create a new account, which will be verified at global level before access is granted.
Add a new resource
New resources are added to the Resource Centre through a three-step process. Resources are first uploaded at country level, verified at regional level, and then validated at global level.
To add a new resource:
- Sign in and select 'Add Resource'
- Upload your file and add the required information
- To finish, scroll down and select save